MB "Ferior intima" (hereinafter - feriorintima.lt) is important to protect the personal data of you - our customers and other data subjects. Therefore, we are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of each data subject.
I. Basic concepts
- Personal data - any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable natural person is a person whose identity can be determined directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as a name, a personal identification number, location data and an Internet identifier, or by one or more of that natural person's physical, signs of physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
- Data processing - any operation or sequence of operations performed by automated or non-automated means on personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, sorting, systematization, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, familiarization, use, disclosure by transmission, distribution or otherwise by making it possible to use them, as well as juxtaposition or combination with other data, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- Data Recipient - a natural or legal person, government authority, agency or other body to which personal data is disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, public authorities which, under Union or Member State law, may receive personal data in the context of a specific investigation are not considered data recipients; when processing that data, those public authorities comply with the applicable data protection rules appropriate to the purposes of the data processing;
- Third party - a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other institution that is not a data subject, data controller, data processor, or persons who are allowed to process personal data by direct authority of the data controller or data processor;
- Consent of the data subject - any freely given, specific and unambiguous expression of the will of a properly informed data subject by means of a statement or unequivocal actions by which he agrees to the processing of personal data related to him;
- Data subject - a natural person whose personal data is processed;
- Special category data - personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in trade unions, as well as data revealing health data, data about a natural person's sex life and/or sexual orientation.
II. Personal data
1. Legal criteria for processing personal data
Feriorintima.lt collects and further processes your personal data only based on the legal grounds defined in the legal acts governing the protection of personal data:
- With your consent;
- in order to conclude and/or execute the contract concluded with you.
2. Purposes of processing personal data
Feriorintima.lt processes data for the purpose of electronic commerce.
3. Personal data are processed
Feriorintima.lt processes the following data:
- with your consent, personal data that you provide when registering on the website www.feriorintima.lt (this is basic information, for example, first name, last name, e-mail address, e-mail address);
- personal data obtained when concluding a business (cooperation) contract (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number);
- other data which are collected based on your consent and which are defined in detail at the time when your consent is requested;
- other data that are received in order to conclude and/or execute the contract concluded with you;
Cookie data is not transferred to third parties.
You can choose whether you want to accept cookies. If you do not agree to cookies being saved on your computer or other end device, you can change your internet browser settings and disable all cookies or enable/disable them one by one. However, please note that in some cases this may slow down your internet browsing speed, limit the functionality of certain websites or block access to the website.
5. Term of personal data storage
We store your personal data for no longer than is required by the purposes of data processing or provided by legal acts, if longer data storage is stipulated in them.
We strive not to store outdated or unnecessary information and to ensure that personal data and other customer information is kept up-to-date and correct.
6. Provision of personal data
Feriorintima.lt provides your data:
- With your consent, clearly defined data recipients;
- For institutions or organizations in accordance with the requirements of legal acts;
- To other third parties with your consent, which may be obtained for a specific case.
III. Feriorinrima.lt uses personal data security measures
The activity of Feriorintima.lt on the Internet meets all the requirements of international legal acts, European Union legal acts and the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
1. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
When processing the personal data of data subjects, Feriorintima.lt complies with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation and has implemented appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data, which help protect personal data from accidental or illegal destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other illegal processing. .
IV. The procedure for implementing the rights of data subjects
You have the right to:
- contact Feriorintima.lt with a request to provide information about your personal data processed by Feriorintima.lt ("right to know" and "right to access");
- apply to Feriorintima .lt with a request to correct or destroy your personal data, when you determine that the data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate ("right to correct and destroy");
- contact Feriorintima .lt with a request to suspend the processing of your personal data, if you determine that the personal data is being processed illegally or unfairly ("right to suspend");
- contact Feriorintima .lt with a request to object to further processing of your personal data ("right to object");
- contact Feriorintima .lt with a request to restrict the processing of your data, if the processing of personal data is illegal ("right to restrict");
- apply to Feriorintima .lt with a request to delete your data when personal data has been processed illegally or personal data is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed" ("right to be forgotten");
- contact Feriorintima .lt with a request to provide information about Feriorintima .lt processing personal data and to receive data in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format ("right to data portability").
In exercising these rights, you can contact Feriorintima .lt in any way convenient for you:
email by mail: email@example.com
Tel. No. +370 645 69189
If it is not possible to resolve the issue with Feriorintima .lt and if you are concerned about Feriorintima .lt action/inaction, which may not comply with the requirements of this Privacy Notice or legal acts, you have the right to apply to the Supervisory Authority, which is responsible for the supervision and control of legal acts regulating the protection of personal data.